Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sweet & Salty Chocolate Banana Soft Serve


I'm sure I'm not the first to do this, but I just made banana soft serve with cocoa powder and pretzels. I liked it a lot so I am typing it out for memory sake.

For the fans of the sweet & salty combo this snack is for you.

Sweet & Salty Chocolate Banana Soft Serve

Serves 1

Ingredients:

1 frozen banana cut into chunks

1/2-1 tablespoon cocoa powder (depending on how dark you want it)

6 mini pretzels

1-2 tablespoons milk, optional

Dash of salt

sweetener of choice, if desired

Directions:

Place banana chunks and milk (if using) in the bowl of a mini food processor and blend until almost all the banana chunks are smooth.

Add cocoa powder, pretzels, salt, and sweetener (if using) and finish blending until desired consistency.

Spoon into a glass and enjoy with more pretzels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment